NEW YORK, Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Enterprise Storage Market Size (By Technology, Geography, Industry and Size Scope), Trends, Drivers and Challenges, Vendor Landscape, Opportunities and Forecast, 2021-2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06312754/?utm_source=GNW
Published annually, the Global Enterprise Storage Market report provides a detailed analysis of recent opportunities, competitive dynamics, and demand evolution by product/service type and vertical of the Large Enterprise and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) market, along with insights into key storage market trends and shaping Storage A review of the technological development of the pattern.
The Global Outlook report provides information and insights on the global enterprise storage market-
-Key findings from the perspective of enterprise storage market revenue opportunity to 2026, highlighting market size and growth by product/service, region, vertical and size scope.
-The latest trends impacting the Enterprise Storage market.
– Market drivers that will boost the growth of the enterprise storage market.
– Market challenges/inhibitors that may hinder the widespread adoption of enterprise storage.
– Overview of the top ICT vendors in the Enterprise Storage market.
– Enterprise storage market revenue is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% during 2021-2026, owing to the increasing use of smart connected devices such as smartphones and tablets in organizations resulting in the generation of massive data and video. Additionally, embedded devices, machine-to-machine, and IoT solutions are creating massive amounts of images and video; files on PCs and servers; log files; and vast amounts of metadata from functional applications such as advertising, production, and security.
– According to analysts, during the forecast period, most of the revenue in the enterprise storage market will come from the storage hardware segment. Revenue from storage hardware will reach $78.6 billion in 2021 and will grow at a CAGR of 7.1% to $110.6 billion in 2026.
– Managed storage services is the most attractive storage product/service category in terms of total revenue opportunity ($26.0 billion) in 2021, expected to grow to $31.1 billion by 2026.
– BFSI and manufacturing are the leading end-use vertical segments of enterprise storage in terms of revenue contribution and will remain so during the forecast period.
– Asia Pacific is the leading regional market with an estimated revenue of USD 38.3 billion in 2021 and will grow to USD 51.6 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 6.2%.
reason to buy
– This global outlook report provides a comprehensive assessment of the enterprise storage market. It helps readers understand the enterprise storage market landscape, recent trends shaping the enterprise storage market, drivers, and challenges/hinders.
– Detailed and up-to-date, the report provides market opportunity forecasts for the enterprise storage market from 2021 to 2026, covering technology areas (hardware, software services), six regions, 22 verticals, and two size ranges.
– The report provides assessments of enterprise storage vendors.
– The report also discusses the opportunities and proposals for vendors.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06312754/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need instantly in one place.