Through this new studio, Globant brings 20 years of experience helping companies reinvent themselves through technology to the rapidly transforming and digital sports industry
New York, January 30, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — they gloat (NYSE: GLOB ), a digital-native company focused on reinventing business through innovative technology solutions, today announced the launch of its Sports Reinvention Studiowhich will apply cutting-edge emerging technologies to create a fan experience for customers, achieving unprecedented levels of engagement and immersion.
“The sports and entertainment industry is going through an incredible revolution, with technology a key enabler for enhancing the experience for fans, athletes and organisations,” he said. Diego Tártara, Chief Technology Officer, Globant. “Sports organizations must maximize the value of their sponsorships year after year, while continuing to deliver an exceptional fan experience. With this new Studio offering, we aim to accelerate the reinvention and digital transformation process to improve sports and entertainment organizations’ internal and external outputs and efficiencies”
This new studio will offer six different and unique services according to the needs of each client:
- Fantasy and Esports: Using cutting-edge participatory technology to help the league turn viewers into participants.
- Fan Engagement: Leverage technology to generate new conversations between fans and organizations, and maximize the loyalty of old and new fans by leveraging zero-party data to generate hyper-personal interactions.
- Sponsorship Acceleration: Using cutting-edge digital tools, Globant enables client partners to maximize ROI on sponsorship deals and ensure repeat business.
- Media/OTT: Empower content with AI and stream it to fans wherever they are.
- Next Generation Venues: Utilizing augmented reality, interactive seating, sustainability, image recognition, edge computing, and more, ensuring that smart stadiums not only extend the physical experience of sports, but reinvent it.
- Enhancement strategy: Use the latest technology to improve training and athlete performance.
“Technology continues to change the way we experience sport. From enhanced instant replay to performance data tracking, it helps us see the game in a whole new way,” said Martín Nanni, Vice President of Technology – Globant Sports Reconstruction Studio. “As we continue to harness the power of technology, we have the opportunity to reshape the way we experience and engage with sport, pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and driving new levels of excitement and engagement.”
Globant has two decades of experience helping companies reinvent themselves through technology, including gaming and entertainment. The company has worked with some of the biggest brands in the world, including EA Games and PIXELYNX, and has a proven track record of creating innovative physical experiences.
In 2022, Globant announced a partnership with FIFA+, where the company will work to enhance the user experience of FIFA’s game-changing digital platform and commit to multi-year sponsorship of major FIFA events. Globant also announced a partnership with the Los Angeles Clippers to help integrate its digital roadmap for the new Intuit Dome in 2024. Additionally, Globant joined La Liga to create La Liga Tech, a global technology company that will lead the sports and entertainment industry. This new studio will leverage the strength of these recent partnerships to achieve its goal of delivering world-class sports-related services.
Sports Reinvention Studio will become part of Globant’s Industry Reinvention Studios portfolio, which leverages deep industry experience and expertise to disrupt categories, reshape businesses and unlock explosive growth across industries. Reinvention Studios’ portfolio includes gaming, healthcare and life sciences, retail, and media and entertainment, among others.
To learn more about Sports Reinvention Studio, click here.
We are a digital native company helping organizations reinvent themselves and unlock their potential. We are where innovation, design and engineering meet at scale.
- With more than 26,500 employees, we operate in more than 20 countries, working for companies such as Google, Electronic Arts and Santander.
- We were named a World Leader in Customer Experience Improvement Services by an IDC MarketScape report.
- We were also selected for business case studies Harvard University, andand Stanford University.
- We are members of the Green Software Foundation (GSF) and the Cybersecurity Technology Protocol.
touch: [email protected]
register Get priority on news and updates.
For more information, please visit www.globant.com.