DUBLIN, Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems – Market and Technology Forecasts to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s supply.
“Global Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems – Market and Technology Forecasts to 2030” examines the military robotics market geographically, focusing on the US, Europe, and Asia for 95% of the global market.
The ongoing conflict in Ukraine has renewed concern among military planners for military robotics and autonomous systems. Military robots are autonomous or remote-controlled mobile robots created for military functions, from transportation to search and rescue and strike missions.
Some of these robotic systems are currently in use, and several such robots are in development. These military robotics and autonomous systems, which have just been rolled out or are already in the prototype stage, are more proficient, logical, and autonomous than those currently in Iraq and Afghanistan.
As new add-ons are developed, military robots will be able to take on a wider range of battlefield roles. As of now, the U.S. military remains the largest user of these robots, but countries like China and Russia are investing billions in robotics research and development that will allow them to close the gap with the U.S.
Throughout the report, we show how military robotics and autonomous systems are being used today to add real value. In order to provide the most comprehensive and realistic forecast, this report provides a two-scenario analysis, including “steady state”, the emergence of new military robots and autonomous system technology.
- Overview: Overview of various military robotics and autonomous systems technologies in the defense market 2022-2030, including highlights of demand drivers, trends, and challenges. It also provides a snapshot of spending by region and segment.It also sheds light on the emergence of new technologies
- Market Dynamics: Insights into the technological developments of this market and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of governments across the world. It also analyzes the changing industry structure trends and challenges faced by industry players.
- Segment Analysis: Gain insights into various systems markets from a segmental perspective and provide a detailed analysis of the factors influencing each segment.
- Regional Review: Gain insights into modernization patterns and budget allocations in major countries within the region.
- Regional Analysis: Insights into the Systems market from a regional perspective with a detailed analysis of the factors impacting each regional market.
- Trend Analysis: Major Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems Market: The major markets in each region are analyzed to provide an analysis of various system segments with expected demand in each region.
- Key Program Analysis: Details of the top programs in each segment that are expected to perform during the forecast period.
- Competitive landscape analysis: analyze the competitive landscape of the industry. It provides an overview of major companies, along with insights such as key alliances, strategic plans, and brief financial analysis.
- British Aerospace Systems
- Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
- Northrop Grumman
other interested companies
- swarm robot
- Axon AI
- Bosch Group
- brain analysis
- Sentian Robot
- middle East
- computer vision
- natural language processing
- edge computing
- complex course of events
- transfer learning artificial intelligence
- Hardware Acceleration for AI
- reinforcement learning
- Generative Adversarial Networks (GAN)
- mixed reality
- Affective Research – Affective Computing
- energy source
- Environmental Interaction and Navigation
- human-computer interaction
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR)
- search and rescue
- explosive ordnance disposal
- the fire
- fully autonomous
- land-based platform
- air platform
- Sea-based platform
Key topics covered:
1.1 Scope of application
2 Executive summary
2.1 Trends and Insights
2.2 Main findings
2.3 Main conclusions
2.4 Important Charts
3 Market Overview
3.2 The Russia-Ukraine conflict and the use of military robots and autonomous systems in 2022
4 Technology and Development
4.1 Technical overview
4.1.1 Autonomy of aircraft
4.1.2 Autonomy of ground vehicles
4.1.3 Autonomy of underwater vehicles
4.1.4 Autonomy of surface vehicles
4.1.5 Unmanned spacecraft
4.2.1 Flight Control
4.2.2 Air data computer
4.2.3 Autopilot/Flight Control Computer
4.3.1 Global Positioning System (GPS) / Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)
4.3.2 Inertial Navigation System (INS)/Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU)
4.3.3 Sense and Avoid
4.4.1 Speed sensor
4.4.2 Light sensor
4.4.3 Proximity sensor
4.4.4 Temperature sensor
4.4.5 Position sensor
4.4.6 Communication equipment
4.4.8 External sensor
4.4.9 Acoustic sensors
4.5.1 Gas engine
4.5.4 Hydrogen battery
4.6.5 Data link
4.6.6 Ground control station
4.6.7 Autonomous manipulation
4.7 Autonomous systems: testing, verification and certification
5 Market Analysis and Forecasting Factors
5.6 Important Market Events
6 Market Segmentation
7 Regional Market Forecasts to 2030
For more information on this report, please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5pvf54
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and latest trends.