The Tennessee Business Roundtable (“The Roundtable”) announces the election and appointment of 11 member company executives from across Tennessee to serve as directors to join the four other previously elected executives on the Roundtable’s 2023 Board of Directors.
At a special membership meeting hosted by Butler Snow LLP in Nashville on December 6, the roundtable members elected five member executives to serve on the board:
- elected chairman: David A. Pickler, President and CEO, Collierville Pickler Wealth Advisors;
- secretary: M. Edward Jett, CEO, MBI Companies Inc., Knoxville;
- shopkeeper: Jim Schmitz, Head of Marketing, Elliott Davis LLC, Nashville;
- general counsel: William A. “Zan” Blue, Jr., Chief of Staff, Constangy, Brooks, Smith & Prophete LLP, Nashville; and
- Regional Vice President – West Tennessee: Dr. Nassar Nassar, President and CEO, Savant Learning Systems, Martin.
On January 10, the Roundtable Executive Committee approved the appointment of 2023 Chairman Mike Harrell to six experienced senior state business leaders to fill the following key roles as Roundtable members and the Tennessee business community in 2023:
· Chairman of the Competitiveness Committee: Matt Haskell, Partner, Gullett Sanford Robinson & Martin PLLC, Nashville;
· Chairman of the Education Committee: Charles W. Cagle, Shareholder, Lewis, Thomason, King, Krieg & Waldrop, PC, Nashville;
· chairman of health committee: Nancy Anness, Chief Advocacy Officer, Ascension Saint Thomas, Nashville;
· chairman of the workforce committee: Chris Snow, Senior Vice President and Chief Talent Officer, American Residential Services LLC, Memphis;
· At-Large Director: Dakasha Winton, Chief Government Relations Officer, BlueCross BlueShield, Tennessee, Chattanooga; and
· At-Large Director: Colton Mulligan, CEO, FoxFuel Creative, Nashville.
The 11 newly elected and appointed directors join four other directors previously elected by Roundtable members to serve as Board leaders for the 2023 Roundtable. they are:
- Chair: Mike Harrell, Principal, Latitude Advisors LLC, Chattanooga;
- former chairman: Dr. Keith Norman, Vice President and Chief Government Affairs and Community Relations Officer, Baptist Memorial Health Care Corp., Memphis;
- Regional Vice President – Middle TN: Stephen L. Wilson, CEO, Central South E&I, UnitedHealthcare, Brentwood; and
- Regional Vice President, Eastern Tennessee: Jordan Mollenhour, Co-CEO, Mollenhour Gross LLC, Knoxville.